Cutting-edge procedures and technologies
Pipe fabrication is the process of joining piping materials, such as pipes, elbows, tees, and flanges, into specialized piping systems precisely in line with the design specifications of our customers. Our facility is designed to make use of cutting-edge procedures and technologies. Pipe fabrication is a process that has been around for centuries.
It's essential to many industries, which is why we've made it our mission to perfect it. We utilize the latest technologies and procedures in order to provide our clients with the best possible pipe fabrication experience. Our team of experts are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction. Our state-of-the-art facility guarantees precision and quality in all of our products.
Contact us today to get started on your next project!
We are one of the top manufacturers of fabricated pipe systems and a premier induction bending piping fabrication service provider. We create and employ our own welding processes as well as software for managing fabrication, scheduling production, and material control. As a result of our dedication to technological investment, we can meet project execution needs with increased reliability and performance. While keeping a sizable supply of standard stock, pre-buy, and pre-bill material for projects, we can mill-directly obtain material from around the world through our master material distribution arm.
Our goal is to forge lasting relationships with our clients by offering comprehensive and educational services while exerting the most competitive effort possible.
- Refining & Pertrochemical
- HVAC Contractors
- Natural Gas and LNG
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Pulp & Paper
- Chemical Plants
- Air separation Facilities
Calpiping Industrial understands the pressure our clients are under by their stakeholders to deliver maximum results while maintaining control on cost and schedule, therefore is the reason we are strong proponent of maximizing pipe spool fabrication outside of our clients’ facilities and reducing their exposure. The controlled work environment allows our skilled craftsman to increase efficiencies while producing high quality pipe fabrications before shipping to our clients’ facility.
Calpiping Industrial’s pipe fabrication shop produces: pipe spools, piping skids, tanks, structural fabrication, and special fabrications in accordance to our client’s specifications. Our ASME R & S Stamp code shop provides piping spool fabrication per B31.1, B31.3 & API1104. Our pipe fabrication client base includes industrial and heavy commercial facilities with a strong focus on refining, power and offshore industries.
What sets Calpiping Industrial apart from our competitors
- We are 100% dedicated to shop fabrication, which means our resources are experts in productions flow in a shop environment and do not flow between field install, shop environment or on standby.
- Our employees are not temporary or on a project basis, all of our employees are full time (union Local 250) and have an average tenure of 7.5 years with the company.
- We maintain our own NDE program which allows us to perform many of the NDE functions that other fabricators or contractor must sub-contract out therefore impacting cost and schedule. We currently have two full time level II inspectors able to perform Penetrant testing, hardness testing, Positive material verification (PMI) including low RE material.
- We perform our own heat treating utilizing our own furnace as well as our own heat treating and pre heat consoles.
- Utilizing weld processes not currently being used by other pipe spool fabricators located
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel – 304, 316, 317, 321, 347
- Alloy 20
- Monel 400
- Chromes – 1.25cr, 2.25cr, 5cr, 7cr, 9cr 91cr
- Jacket Piping
- 10 – Miller Quad Process RMD Welders
- 1 – Watts Mueller W-242 Pipe Cutting Machine
- 12 – 4,000# Pipe Positioners
- 6 – Miller XMT Multi Process Welders
- 1 – Watts CNC Pipe Profiler (Plasma / Oxy)
- 1 – Hem Vertical Saw Up to 30”
- 1 – 20’x8’x8’ Furnace (Computer Monitored)
- 2 – 6-Way Power Console with Computer Control Station
- 1 - Lincoln 5’x10’ CNC Plasma / Oxy Table Up to 4” thick
- 1 – Marvel Spartan 90-Ton Ironworker